The Crowne Plaza Hotel. A few host hotel rooms are available. Contact Paula Markiewicz.
National Specialty Host HotelThe Crowne Plaza Hotel at the Crossings
801 Greenwich Avenue
Warwick, Rhode Island
Room rates will be $128 per night plus tax. First and last night's lodging fees will be charged to an active credit card at the time the reservation is made, along with a non-refundable $75 pet fee for rooms with dogs. A valid credit card with an expiration date later than July 31, 2017 is required.
- A block of rooms has been reserved for September 8-15, 2017. A few rooms remain available. Contact Paula Markiewicz.
- A limited number of rooms have been reserved at this rate. Reservations will be honored on a “first come, first served” basis.
- There is a PWDCA policy limit of one room per household/name. Violators of this policy will have all rooms over one cancelled by the Specialty Committee.
- A $75 non-refundable pet fee is required at check in for rooms with dogs. Maximum of four (4) dogs per room. Guests with dogs will be required to sign the PWDCA Pet Policy at check in.
- All dogs must be crated when left in the room. No grooming or bathing of dogs will be permitted in any hotel room.
Water Trial VenueLincoln Woods State Park
2 Manchester Print Works Road
Lincoln, Rhode Island
Tracking VenueHigh Ridge Wildlife Management Area